Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2009: a look back

2009. where to begin about 2009? 2009 was an amazing year for me. really. i finally got see jason mraz (3 times!), i got to meet danielle and a good portion of rkop'ers (it's about time too. i was only on the board for 3 years before even attending a show), i got to see eric hutchinson twice and a bunch of other artists which i really enjoyed. in 2009 i flew for the first time, i got my certified nursing assistant certificate, i bought a new car, and met a whole bunch of cool new people i'm grateful to call friends.

2009, i loved you. you were such a good good year for me. as much as i would like to reminisce and relive this year over and over again, i can't. 2010 will be another good year, i can feel it. so, while you were a good year, oh hell, someone will call it a freaking great year. i need to move on. you just aren't the right fit for me. when i'm staring out the window, know i'm thinking of you and i miss you. please, let me move on and better myself in 2010. it's not you, it's me. i'll miss you. i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment